454.jpg

가격 : ₩4,411

◀제품 설명▶

• Soaks Up Pills in a Flash
  • Use Wet, Dry or Damp
  • Absorbs 7x Their Weight to Reduce Paper Towel Waste
  • Responsible Living - Sustainable Choice
  • Certified B Corporation

These bad boys pack a mighty punch, acting as test-free multi-taskers that absorb up to 7 times their weight and can be reused again and again. Sorry, paper towels. They're new hero in town.

• Safe for You - Non Toxic Dyes
  • Earth Friendly Materials - Made from a unique blend of cotton, polyester & rayon. Up to 95% from post-production recycled fibers.
  • Responsible Living - Sustainable choice

◀제품 사용법▶

Use & Care: Machine Washable: Wash in cold water with like colors.

*Rinse before use.

아이허브에서 추천상품 구매하기

아이허브 관련상 추천상품 더 보기

Petal Fresh, 퓨어, 수딩 배스 & 샤워 젤, 라벤더, 475ml(16fl oz)

1414.jpg

가격 : ₩7,727

◀제품 설명▶

• Calms & Conditions Dry Skin 
  • Made With Blend Of Natural Botanicals 
  • No Sulfates 
  • No Harsh Preservatives 
  • pH Balanced 
  • Vegan 
  • Cruelty-Free  
  • No Parabens 
  • No GMOs
  • No Phthalates 
  • Gluten-Free 
  • No Colors Added 
  • Sustainably Sourced 
  • We Love Animals 

Our Story 

Based in sunny Southern California, Petal Fresh was started by a group of passionate individuals pursuing a more natural and healthy lifestyle. At Petal Fresh, we believe that what you put on your body is just as important as what you put in it. We infuse our formulas with the most natural, Certified Organic ingredients to create effective high-quality products, naturally.

Lavender Bath and Shower Gel

Wash your worries away with Petal Fresh® Pure Lavender Bath & Shower Gel. Calming Certified Organic Lavender soothes senses and diminishes stress to deliver an incredibly calming shower experience.

The use of Lavender in aromatherapy and beauty does back thousands of years. Renowned for its abilities to calm and relax, Lavender is not only wonderful for soothing the mind, but also ideal for nourishing dry or sensitive skin.

◀제품 사용법▶

Using a loofah, washcloth or other shower sponge, massage gel into skin, developing a luxurious lather. Rinse with warm water, pat dry. For best results, follow with Petal Fresh® Pure Lavender Hand & Body Lotion.

아이허브에서 추천상품 구매하기

◀오늘의 명언▶

로드와 오노와 공장 골짜기에 거하였으며
내가 아버지의 계명을 지켜 그의 사랑 안에 거하는 것같이 너희도 내 계명을 지키면 내 사랑 안에 거하리라

댓글목록 3

님의 댓글

작성일

나는 항상 겨울 동안 엘더베리를 사는데, 감기에 걸리면 빨리 나아질 수 있으며 3 일 이상 아프지 않습니다. 진실은 금방 끝납니다.

정은영님의 댓글

정은영 작성일

I was tearing off the foil to get some medicine, but when I tried to press it, I felt something empty. I do not know ... I opened it with scissors, but it was packed without pills.

김경서님의 댓글

김경서 작성일

I take probiotics as the research scientists advise, always before bed. This is explained by the fact that the motility of the gastrointestinal tract decreases at night and therefore probiotic supplements can work in the gastrointestinal tract for a longer time than, for example, during the day.