◀제품 설명▶

• 품질, 순도, 효능
  • 식물성
  • 유전자 변형 없는 성분으로 제조
  • 글루텐 없음
  • 건강 보조 식품
  • 1994년부터 자연의 기적을 공유

품질 • 순도 • 효능

Paradise 제품은 Best of Supplements Awards를 9회 수상했습니다. Paradise는 최고 수준의 우수성 표준을 충족하는 프리미엄 초순수 성분을 찾기 위해 노력하고 있습니다. 모든 허브를 화학 비료, 살충제 또는 보존제 없이 자연 재배하거나 윤리적인 방식으로 야생에서 재배합니다.

액티브 홀 스펙트럼의 효능

당사의 액티브 홀 스펙트럼 추출물은 자연 발생 성분 모두를 그대로 함유하며, 독성 용제나 해로운 화학 물질을 사용하지 않고 추출합니다. 이런 독창적인 방법으로 식물성 영양소의 활성도 및 생물학적 이용 가능성을 높은 수준으로 유지하면서, 허브 전체에서 핵심 만을 추출합니다.

천연 성분: 밀크씨슬 씨앗 추출물은 활성 및 강화 효과를 주는 성분을 함유하는 전체 스펙트럼을 포함하고 있으며, 전체 스펙트럼 UV 방식에 의한 실리마린 80%가 포함되어 있습니다.

◀제품 사용법▶

식물성 캡슐 1개를 섭취하거나 자격을 갖춘 건강 관리 전문가의 지시에 따라 섭취하십시오.

아이허브에서 추천상품 구매하기

아이허브 관련상 추천상품 더 보기

KIND Bars, 프로틴 바, 크런치 피넛 버터, 12 바, 각각 1.76 oz (50 g)

1426.jpg

가격 : ₩33,122

◀제품 설명▶

• Protein from Real Food
  • Creamy. Crunchy. Delicious.
  • 12 g Protein | Gluten Free
  • Kosher
  • Good Source of Protein - 8 g Protein from Nuts
  • No Genetically Engineered Ingredients
  • No Artificial Flavors
  • No Artificial Sweeteners
  • Low Glycemic Index
  • Good Source of Fiber - 18 g Fat Per Bar
  • Low Sodium
  • Ingredients You Can See and Pronounce

Do the kind thing- for your body, your taste buds, & your world

Welcome to the Kind community! Here at KIND, we think a little differently. Instead of "or" we say "and." We choose healthy and tasty, convenient and wholesome, economically sustainable and socially impactful. From the snacks and foods we make, to the way we work, live, and give back, our goal is to make KIND not just a brand, but also a state of mind and community to make the world a little kinder. We call this the KIND Movement, which has inspired millions of unexpected acts of kindness around the world.

Kindly Yours, Daniel Lubetzky, Kind Founder

Creamy. Crunchy. Delicious.

When you think of protein bars, you probably think of workout fuel or an on-the-go energy boost. But what if you first thought was: delicious? With KIND Protein bars made from real food, now it will be. Made with premium whole ingredients, this is a protein bar that, well, doesn't taste like a protein bar.

Crunchy Peanut Butter blends smooth peanut butter and crunchy whole peanuts for a bar so good, you'll have trouble eating just one.

아이허브에서 추천상품 구매하기

◀오늘의 명언▶

베 홑이불을 버리고 벗은 몸으로 도망하니라
큰 딸은 아들을 낳아 이름을 모압이라 하였으니 오늘날 모압 족속의 조상이요

댓글목록 3

이주영님의 댓글

이주영 작성일

맛있고 거대하고 달콤합니다. 이것이 진정한 자두가 되어야하는 것입니다. 좋아요

강신철님의 댓글

강신철 작성일

I took one of these daily pretty religiously, maybe missed a few days here and there when travelling. I don't really know if they helped, since I still had stomach issues with gas and acid reflux. So they're definitely not life changing. I drink craft beer on the weekends which has been causing a lot of stomach issues with friends. So not sure if this is the answer, even if it's slightly helping? Maybe two a day next time?

김똘똘님의 댓글

김똘똘 작성일

정말 해보 셨나요? 이것은 아주 좋은 제품입니다.